Winter is definitely here now and we thought we could share with you this immunity boosting, body soothing natural remedy to help fight colds and flu! You can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
- 2 lemons thoroughly cleaned
- 2 pieces of fresh ginger about the size of your pointer and middle finger
- Raw dark honey (runny) - Chestnut/Oak/Heather would be ideal
- 12 oz mason jar
1. Slice lemons and ginger.
2. Place the lemon and ginger slices in the mason jar, alternating layers of each.
3. Slowly, pour honey over the lemon and ginger. Allow the honey to sink down and around the lemon and ginger slices. Fill jar to the top with honey and seal tightly.
4. Store in the refrigerator. Over time, the mixture will start to turn into a loose jelly.
5. When you are in need of some soothing tea, scoop 2-3 tablespoons into a mug full of hot water—be sure to scoop whole pieces of ginger and lemon. Allow to steep for 3-4 minutes and sip away.
Hope this will help you to face the cold season !
Recipe from Simple Green Smoothies
I live raw honey which important future need Heath also I support bees haves which support 🐝 so I will like to know how many percent honey raw? I know nor putrefy raw 🍯 so I need know please also like to buy it
Your cookie control message won’t go and it does hinder my looking at what you have sent. Any ideas?
I am so very tempted to try the organic sweet chestnut honey that has just come in. I hope you will do the smaller jars because as a diabetic it takes such a long time for me to empty the larger jars and I am so tempted to eat the crystallised honey by the spoonful like sweets! I often have to give half a jar away if I want to try another. Your honeys are so beautiful, I have never before liked honey but these are mouthwateringly gorgeous I just can’t leave them alone.