Worried about buying in case you don't like the honey? If you don't like it, contact us within 90 days, and we will refund you the cost of the product right away.
• Our refund policy lasts 90 days. We realise it might take a while before you get around to opening every jar of honey. So, if after 89 days you find you don't like the variety of honey you've bought then let us know, and we will refund you the cost of the product.
(Obviously if you've eaten most of the honey then we won't be able to accept it as a return, but apart from that we're happy to take any item up to 90 days.)
• Refunds will be processed upon our receipt of the unwanted item(s).
• The amount of time taken for your refund to clear in your account is dependent on your banking/payment provider. If you have any problems with your refund, please let us know, and we will do our best to assist.
• Please note that certain items are exempted from this policy (eg: damaged and clearance items). This exemption will be noted in the product description.
Returning items to us
• Please inform us if you would like to return an item, and we will arrange for the free return of your product. Upon receipt of the item, we will process a refund to you for the cost of the product.
• No matter the reason you are returning a product to us, we will pay the cost of the return shipping so that you are not incurring extra charges. We will be happy to arrange this with you.
• Prior to sending, please ensure the product is wrapped up securely so it will not break when sent. The best thing is to reuse the packaging in which you received the item to ensure against damage and to reduce waste.
Deliveries to you
• If a breakage has occurred during transit to you, you are entitled to a refund or replacement at no extra cost to you. In this instance, proof of breakage such as a photo must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If your parcel has not arrived to you within a reasonable time from when it was shipped, please contact us directly for further information via email at email@example.com or phone on 01273 682 109.
We can find out in some cases what the issue may be and inform you of what will happen next.
• If you happen to miss a delivery, please contact the courier/Royal Mail via the delivery card put through your door at the time of the failed delivery.