We are excited to announce that Thomas has brought the Beehive Prize to our office where it is now sitting and patiently waiting to be won by you!
Just a reminder, at the time of writing this blog post (13th of December 2019) there are only 10 days left in which you can make an order to secure your entry for the prize draw!
Thomas has been lovely enough to let us take a video of him explaining how his sister and dad created this unique hive just for a Raw Honey Shop customer to win.
Anyone who orders by 6pm on the 23rd of December will have an entry in the competition to win this prize.
As Thomas said, every order is equal to one entry! This means that if you have ordered more than once between the 6th of November and the 23rd of December, you have more chances to win.
The winner will be selected at random after 23rd December. We will announce the winner around the 8th of January 2020! After we get in contact with the winner we will send the prize out to them as soon as possible - or they could come and collect it!
So what could you win in the hive? A selection of our most popular and premium honeys!
1kg Artisan Greek Orange Blossom from Thomas (£21.99)
1kg Organic Chestnut from Antonio (£20.99)
1kg Organic Oak from Antonio (Great Taste Awards winner)(£21.99)
1kg Organic Eucalyptus from Antonio (Great Taste Awards winner) (£19.99)
1kg Vintage Fir from Thomas (£24.99)
1kg Mountain from Thomas (£20.99)
1kg Pine from Thomas (£18.99)
1kg Greek Thyme from Thomas (£19.99)
Award Winners Honey Set (£32.99)
5kg Forest tub from Luisa (£94.46)
500g Organic Acacia from Plaman (£11.09)
Artisan Greek Mountain Honey in a Ceramic Container (£24.99)
A set of 3 beeswax candles (£19.99)
An all-natural soap with organic propolis from Alfred (£3.49)
A hand and foot cream, also containing organic propolis from Alfred (£8.99)
250g jar of Raw Manuka honey (£19.80)
The total value for this prize is: £385.72
There will also be extra prizes for the first 10 runners up! These prizes might include honey testers, 250g jars of honey and all-natural soap bars with propolis.
Good luck to everyone!
Terms and Conditions are listed below:
- The winner will be selected at random from all existing customers who order between now and 6pm 23rd December and will be sent the hive with the honeys and other products to the value of £385.72. 10 runners up will receive prizes such as all-natural soap made with organic propolis, testers, honey dippers and 250g jars of honey.
- If you do not want to be included in the draw to select the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Raw Honey Shop shall be final.
- If you are a winner, we may ask you to participate in publicity or promotion activities organised by the Raw Honey Shop.
The Promoter is The Raw Honey Shop, Westergate Business Centre,
Building 5, Unit 4dii, Westergate Road, Brighton, BN2 4QN.
Details of the winner will be available by emailing email@example.com from 4th January 2020. Or you can write to The Raw Honey Shop, Westergate Business Centre, Building 5, Unit 4dii, Westergate Road, Brighton, BN2 4QN.
- We do reserve the right to amend the offer, subject to product availability.
- The winner cannot request product substitutions or any changes in the products offered in the prizes.
- Good luck!