FOR YOU. PURE RAW HONEY - LIKE NATURE INTENDED.
- Raw, natural, unpasteurised and incredibly tasty.
- Antibacterial, coarse-filtered, unheated, enzyme-rich and all natural.
- From wild mountains and remote forests free from pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Produced by the bees of small scale artisan beekeepers
We hope everyone is keeping well. Despite the pandemic life goes on for the bees. If anything life is better for them. Less pollution and interference from humans.
If you are seeking pure real raw honey then this is a place where you will find it.
Monofloral honey from trees like Oak and Chestnut. Beautiful blossom honeys from Wild Lavender, Thyme and Orange Blossom. And many more unique and unusual honeys.
This isn't honey that we buy from a middle man, we go and seek out the beekeepers, learn all about them and the places where the bees make the honey. Beekeepers, like Antonio, whose bees collect a range of mountain honeys in the Sierra del Rincon Biosphere Reserve.
Only if the honey and beekeepers meet our standards do we buy a small amount to see if our customers like it. If it passes the customer test then we purchase larger amounts and promote it on a wider scale.
Follow Antonio to the mountains and the amazing wild place where his bees create pure organic honey.
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to call us on 01273 682109 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim, Claire and Ilinca - The Raw Honey Shop TeamAnyway, here's a bit about our raw honey journey if you are new to our store.......
In about 1997 we stumbled across the most amazing wilderness honey high in the Pyrenees, just inside the Spanish border That was a life changing discovery - honey that was raw and unprocessed, unlike anything we had ever tasted before.
Bringing it back for friends and family ended up with us selling the honey. If you are looking for pure raw honey that meets the following criteria then you have come to the right place:
Honey that is from wild places, away from the pesticides and toxins you get from conventional agriculture, industry, motorways and other sources of pollution.
Honey from traditional, small-scale beekeepers who don't use practices common to 'factory farmed' honey production - like not leaving the bees with any honey and giving them antibiotics.
- Honey that is minimally processed - just coarse filtered to remove debris and not pasteurised, which would harm the beneficial properties and flavour.
- Honey that is higher in the naturally beneficial qualities because it is raw and untreated.
Honey to buy in bulk with volume discounts.
- Honey that is certified organic or produced according to organic principles. You can see our organic certificate here..
- Exciting monofloral honeys like Oak, Chestnut, Rosemary, Thyme, Lemon Blossom and more.
It's important to note that because this is raw honey it does crystallise after a while, unlike the pasteurised highly filtered honey found in supermarkets, which stays runny for a very long time.
This is natural and should be expected with really raw honey.