Test of Raw and Organic Honey Straight from the Beekeepers
+ Worried about buying in case you don't like the honey? If you don't like any 1kg honey type you can return it to us for free within 90 days, and we will refund you right away.
- See rare dark antibacterial honeys, like raw Mountain, raw organic Oak and raw Eucalyptus here. Get FREE SHIPPING on any UK order of 3 kilos or more.
Bringing it back for friends and family ended up with us selling the honey. If you are looking for pure raw honey that meets the following criteria then you have come to the right place:
Honey that is from wild places, away from the pesticides and toxins you get from conventional agriculture, industry, motorways and other sources of pollution.
Honey from traditional, small-scale beekeepers who don't use practices common to 'factory farmed' honey production - like not leaving the bees with any honey and giving them antibiotics.
- Honey that is minimally processed - just coarse filtered to remove debris and not pasteurised, which would harm the beneficial properties and flavour.
- Honey that is higher in the naturally beneficial qualities because it is raw and untreated.
Honey to buy in bulk with volume discounts.
- Honey that is certified organic or produced according to organic principles.
- Exciting monofloral honeys like Oak, Chestnut, Rosemary, Thyme, Lemon Blossom and more.
If you are looking for all this then try one of the products below from one of the small-scale beekeepers we work with.
It's important to note that because this is raw honey it does crystallise after a while, unlike the pasteurised highly filtered honey found in supermarkets, which stays runny for a very long time.
This is natural and should be expected with really raw honey.